Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide high quality 3D modeling and 2D detail services for our customers at competitive pricing. Here we have mentioned some common frequently asked questions by our customers before outsourcing their requirement to us.
What are the 3D design services you provide?
Our 3D design services include; Mold Design, Fixture Design, Part Design, Moldflow Analysis, Reverse Engineering and Engineering Changes.
How can I send and receive files?
You can send the file attaching to an email. If the file is too large, you can use third-party applications like Dropbox. You can also use FTP to share the files.
What is the file formats that you accept?
We accept models in the following formats:
- IGES (.igs)
- STEP (.stp)
- SolidWorks (.sldprt)
- PTC Creo (.prt)
- Parasolid (.x_t and .x_b)
- ACIS (.sat)
- AutoCAD (.dwg)
- AutoCAD Inventor (.ipt)
- CATIa (.CatPart)
- Stereolithography (.stl)
- Compressed folders (.ZIP) can contain any ccombination of the above model file types
How can I guarantee the security of my data?
We sign a non-disclosure agreement with all the clients and all our employees sign them as well. We also utilize various unified threat management data encryptions and firewalls to protect the data of the clients from virus and spyware. The server is backed up regularly as well.
How can I ensure the quality of your service deliverance?
We utilize only the best professional 3D design software programs to offer exceptional quality of output. We have highly qualified Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, who deliver premium quality as per the need of the client.
What are the means of communication that you resort to?
All the official communication needs to be done via email and calls. Online meetings can be done with the help of Skype, GoToMeeting, and Zoom or any other applications.
What is the standard procedure for your CAD projects?
- Clients communicate the requirements and inputs by means of hard copies, e-mails or FTPs.
- We then review the requirements and the deadline. If any additional information is needed, we will contact the client for the same
- We will submit a project proposition based on the client requirements.
- Periodic time sheets will be shared with the client from time to time.
- Changes are made as per the client feedbacks.
- Final project is delivered within the established delivery time.
Tell me about your turn-around time?
Our turnaround time depends on the complexity of the project. However we ensure that project will be completed as per the given timeline as we understand the value of time.
How do you report the project during execution? How can I track the status?
We keep track of the hours used for a particular project. As needed by the client, we can send periodic reports. Progress models can also be sent at any time for review.
The procedure is as follows:
- Provide the scope and nature of project
- Discussions with the clients about the delivery schedule
- Provide Request For Information (RFI’s)
- Generate and send weekly reports
- Generate and send progress reports
How can I pay you?
We accept payments through check, wire transfer and PayPal.
How can I ensure that you will keep my credentials safe?
We sign non-disclosure agreement with all our clients, as needed by the clients.
Can I get any client references?
As we sign non-disclosure agreement with all our clients, we are unable to provide any references.
How long do you work in a week?
Our average working hours per week is forty. However, depending upon the requirements of the clients, we also arrange shifts to complete the project on time.
Will you fix if my 3D model have errors?
Every model we receive goes through detailed checking process identifying any errors in it. After that our expert 3D artists will make the changes required.